In this video, we learn how to can okra. After picking the okra, wash and clean it. Then, cut the two ends of the okra off to discard. Cut the rest into small pieces to cook and can. After this, prepare the canning jars by putting them in the dishwasher, then add 6 tbsp white vinegar to a gallon of water in a large pot. Boil the okra in this with salt for six minutes. Then, let the water come back to a boil and boil for six more minutes. From here, use the jars from the dishwasher to can the okra and let cool before placing in the fridge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades